St Valentine’s Day
It’s St Valentines Day next Sunday!! So, we have put together a few things that we know our customers love!
Section28 La Primavera
Section28 La Primavera is more than just a pretty face. Beneath the dried meadow flowers you’ll discover a beautifully balanced semi hard cows milk cheese. With a smooth mouthfeel, the rich buttery flavour is enhanced by a delicate nuttiness and subtly hints of grass. Cheese maker Kym Masters blends European cheese-making heritage and Australian style to create a truly unique cheese. Made only 4 weeks of the year, La Primavera is a love letter to spring in the Adelaide Hills.
Our beverage recommendation is Wilimee 2019 Pinot Noir
Romeo and Juliet – a modern romance in one act
Meet Romeo – Tarwin Blue, the award-winning hero of the South Gippsland dairy, Berrys Creek. And Juliet is our spanish quince paste which we know you already love. Theirs is a romance was foretold by the stars. The quince paste has a rich but restrained sweetness which more than meets the spicy, salty tang of this creamy blue cheese. We’ve done the hard work for you, all you have to do is serve on St Valentines Day.
Available in-store only Friday 12 February & Saturday 13 February
Our beverage recommendation is Pennyweight Gold
Valentines Day Champagne Gift Box
Nothing says love like our Champagne gift box this Valentine’s Day – with cheese, pate, biscuits and Champagne all superbly presented in a Harper & Blohm gift box & ribbon. Containing;
- André Clouet ‘Grande Réserve’ Grand Cru Champagne 375ml is a stunning Champagne produced by the Clouet family Bouzy, France. This well balanced pinot noir champagne features notes gentle spice and honey with a soft finish.
- Brillat Savarin 200g – selected by Will Studd – a luscious French triple crème cheese matured under a complex combination of moulds & yeasts, it pairs brilliantly with the effervescence of Champagne.
- City Larder Free Range Chicken Liver Pate 150g – hand crafted in Melbourne and topped with a port and madeira jelly.
- Harper and Blohm Kitchen lavosh crackers are hand-rolled and baked in house.
Order online for in-store pick up or arrange delivery to their home or office.
- Deliveries – order cut off 7 am Thursday 11 February for delivery Friday 12 February (except Cranbourne, Ballarat, Bannockburn, Daylesford, Trentham, Kyneton, Malmsbury. Cut off 7 am Wednesday 10 February for delivery Thursday 11 February)
- Click and collect in store – order cut off 5pm Friday 12 February for pick up Saturday 13 February
- More questions? Check out our delivery page.