Harper & Blohm | Sands Made Cheese Paddle
Harper & Blohm Sands Made Cheese Paddle has been crafted from the finest sustainably harvested timbers, designed at their Coburg workshop. Ideal as a cheese board, it can also come into play when cutting smaller ingredients such as ginger, garlic or herbs. Sands Made Cheese Paddles are made from sustainably sourced materials and over time the cut marks and blemishes will personalise each board.
Branded with the Harper and Blohm logo, this will be a great addition to any of our Gift Boxes.
- Marine grade stainless steel hole for easy storage on hooks
- Knife-friendly surface. No accelerated knife dulling
- Tough, long lasting surface, not easily scratched or damaged. Easily chop, cut, slice, cube, dice, hash and more
- Sustainably sourced timbers
- Naturally anti-bacterial surface
Dimensions: 550 x 165 x 17 mm
Material: White Oak
Finish: Organic Coconut Oil
Sands Made is a product design workshop based in Coburg, Victoria, founded in 2011 by Robbie Sands. All their products are designed in Melbourne, Australia and carefully handmade by a team of skilled local and international craftspeople. Their aim is to produce the highest quality, environmentally friendly and easy-to-use products for the home and kitchen.