Harper & Blohm's bespoke Cheese Towers are the perfect choice to impress your guests with a truly unique centrepiece. A Cheese Wheel Celebration Cake is ideal for Wedding, Birthday & Anniversary celebrations. Cheese towers provide both a visual and gastronomic creation for your occasion. Working with you at every stage, we'll make sure you have the best cheeses to suit your taste, style and budget.
- How much cheese will I need – 50 – 100 g per person, depending on the time of your event and the amount of other food being served.
- When should I order – ideally 2 weeks minimum to ensure you have cheese in the best condition. However, we always have plenty of cheese in stock, so we can accommodate last minute orders!
- How do I choose the cheese for a Cheese Tower – If you are familiar with our products and you know which cheeses you would like, we can simply send out a quote for you. Alternatively, we can arrange an appointment for you to sample some cheeses and mock up some cheese towers. A $25 charge applies – refunded when you place an order.
- How do I set up a Cheese Tower - We'll give you step by step instructions on how to set up and decorate the cheese tower.
- How to decorate the Cheese Celebration Cake - It's a stunning centrepiece, you could ask your florist to assist with flowers that work in with other florals you might be having. We also suggest seasonal fruits or muscatel grapes that can be then added to cheeses plates. We recommend you ask the caterer/venue or an artistic friend to help decorate it for you.
- How long can it sit out of the fridge – 3 - 4 hours depending on the temperature at the venue. We can advise at the time.
- How should I serve a Cheese tower - Once the Cheese Celebration Cake is cut or presented we recommend that it is then transformed into cheese plates or a cheese station for guests to help themselves during the event.
- What do I serve with a Cheese Tower – We stock a fabulous range of crackers, muscatels and fruit pastes which will make the perfect accompaniment to your cheese.
- What will it cost – Cheese Wheel Cakes start from approx. $50. Cheese prices vary depending on the type of cheese selected. eg. goat, sheep and buffalo milk cheeses usually cost most more than cows milk cheese. Therefore some cheese towers are more costly than others despite their size.
- When do I pay – 50% deposit on order with the balance on collection.
- Do you deliver – If you are unable to collect from the store, we can deliver (weekdays only). See our delivery page for more details.
- Cheese Towers will be available until Saturday 27th August, 2022.
For more photos and ideas, see our page on Easy Weddings.