Where & When? Melbourne, Geelong, Torquay & Bellarine Peninsula, Mornington Peninsula & Yarra Valley, Bendigo, Heathcote & Macedon Ranges.
- Order by 9am Monday for Wednesday delivery.
- Order by 9am Wednesday for Friday delivery.
Where & When? Ballarat, Daylesford & Castlemaine region.
- Order by 9am Monday for Thursday delivery.
There’s no minimum order.
or Click & Collect – order online & pick your cheese up from our shop the next day – available after 12.30pm Wednesday – Sunday. For same day pick up, please call us on 9370 6428.
- Cheeses are selected & cut to order at our shop in Essendon & will have a minimum shelf life of 2 weeks.
- Your products are packed with ice in polystyrene boxes & despatched in refrigerated vans to ensure the product arrives in the best condition.
- Deliveries are made during working hours. If you are not available to accept the package or it’s a surprise gift, please add special delivery instructions (e.g. leave on porch) as our drivers are unable to attempt redelivery.
- Make sure the address details are correct, with as much information as possible as packages misplaced due to incorrect delivery details will not be refunded.
- PO Box numbers are not acceptable – we can only deliver to physical addresses.
- Browse our Online Shop. Use the sort column on the left to help find the products you like.
- Find additional information on each product by clicking on the photo. Then choose a quantity or weight & ‘Add to basket’.
- Once you have finished your selection, click ‘Proceed to checkout’.
- Create a customer log in or check out as a guest – we recommend that you register with us so you can manage your account online.
- Checkout using our secure link.
- Finally click ‘Place order’ button to complete the transaction – you will receive an email confirming your order.
- Delivery charges depending on where you live –
Melbourne Metro $19.90
Greater Melbourne & Regional Victoria $24.90
We’re here to help – if you have any questions about the cheeses or products, need a special delivery or just want some advice, please contact us on 03 9370 6428 (shop hours) or email email@example.com.
Just to let you know – cheese is a seasonal product and as such, quality and supply can vary. Whilst we will always endeavour to fulfil your order exactly, on some occasions we may need to substitute products. We will advise you by email before despatching your order if this occurs.
Polystyrene Boxes – our refrigerated courier will ensure your cheese arrives in the best condition. We pack your order in an insulated box to maintain the temperature until you can refrigerate it. If you don’t need the extra packaging, please let us know at the checkout.