Baked Eggs with Meatballs in Tomato Sauce
Our take home meals are all made in our Harper & Blohm kitchen by chef Ian, using free-range meats and organic produce where possible. Our 'Heat and Eat' range is designed to make life that little bit easier.
We have been whipping this up for a weekend brunch at home with a packet of our Meatballs in Tomato Sauce with sourdough bread. Add a green salad and you've got a very easy and delicious lunch or dinner.
Serves: 2 Prep time: 5 mins Cook time: 25-30 mins
- 1 packet of our house-made Meatballs in Tomato Sauce
- 2 free-range eggs
- 320g jar Meredith Dairy Marinated Goat Cheese
- fresh herbs
- bread to serve
- Warm the meatballs either in their oven proof packaging or in a saucepan
- Add 3 meatballs per serve into a warm oven proof serving dish
- Carefully crack an egg into the middle of the bowl
- Bake at 180°C for 4-5 min
- Add 3 goats cheese cubes to the sauce between the meatballs
- Bake for an additional 4-5 minutes, until eggs are cooked to your liking and goats cheese is warmed
- Pop some parsley or basil on top, serve with bread, toast or a green salad